Information & Tickets
Notes for your visit
We recommend to wear an FFP2 mask and to maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from others when visiting the Gropius Bau.
Tickets & Ticket Sales
Tickets are available in our online shop or on site.
Ticket: Admission to all exhibitions
€ 9 / reduced € 6
Louise Bourgeois and Dayanita Singh
€ 15 / reduced € 10
Pre-sale tickets for the exhibition Louise Bourgeois: The Woven Child for the period 22 July to 7 August 2022 can be bought from Friday, 24 June at 12:00.
On Thursdays between 18:00 and 21:00, our tickets for Dayanita Singh: Dancing with my Camera cost € 6 / reduced € 3. Tickets for Louise Bourgeois and Dayanita Singh cost € 10 / reduced € 5.
Please show your ticket in digital or printed form as you enter. You will need to show the ticket again when you leave the exhibition.
In addition to our normal price, we also offer reduced prices and free admission if you are eligible. When booking in our online shop, select the date and admission period; when the price is displayed, you can then specify the ticket type in the drop-down menu called “Discounts”. Find more information on the different ticket types under “read more”.
1. Standard price
2. Reduced price
The reduced price is available for the following persons on presentation of appropriate identification:
- students, trainees (from 18 years of age), those engaged in national or community service (student groups of 5 or more receive a separate discount, which is also available in the online shop and on site)
- unemployed persons claiming „ALG I“ job-seekers’ allowance
- severely disabled persons (with at least 50% reduction in earning capacity) on presentation of the appropriate identification
3. Free admission
Free admission is available for the following persons on presentation of appropriate identification:
- Children and young people up to the age of 18
- Representatives of the press holding a valid press ID
- Persons receiving social benefits or unemployment benefits, type 2
- Persons accompanying a disabled person, provided the medical necessity for an attendant is noted in the disability pass
- Persons lending objects to the exhibitions (or their representatives)
- Members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM)
- Members of the International Association of Art (IAA)
- Members of the International Committee for Museums and Collections of Modern Art (CiMAM)
- Members of the Professional Association of Visual Artists Berlin (BBK Berlin)
- Members of the Federal Association of Visual Artists (BBK)
Please stick to your time slot. Your personal admission time is indicated on your ticket. We recommend arriving 15 minutes before your time slot begins. You will not be able to enter if you miss your slot or to re-enter.
It is only possible to bring bags and backpacks if their format is no bigger than A4. Larger items can be left at the cloakroom on the lower ground floor, in addition a limited number of lockers are available.
- Please do not plan a visit to the Gropius Bau if you are displaying symptoms or if you have been in contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from others.
- Please observe the permitted number of persons when sitting down on one of the benches throughout the building.
- Sneeze and cough into the crook of the arm or a tissue.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Entrances and exits are mostly separated. Please pay attention to the signage.
- Access to the exhibitions is limited. Please pay attention the instructions of personnel.
How to Get Here & Parking
Niederkirchnerstraße 7, 10963 Berlin
U-Bahn U2 (Potsdamer Platz)
U-Bahn U6 (Kochstraße)
S-Bahn S1, S2, S25 (Potsdamer Platz or Anhalter Bahnhof)
Buses M29 (Anhalter Bahnhof), M41 (Abgeordnetenhaus)
The car park is located directly next to the Gropius Bau on the corner of Stresemannstrasse 110 and Niederkirchnerstrasse and is open 24 hours.
First to third hour € 1.50 per hour
Each additional hour € 1.00
Day ticket € 25.00
We have a limited number of permanent, individual parking spaces available. For more information about renting one please contact .