Information & Tickets
Bank holiday opening hours: 10:00–19:00
Tickets are available in our online shop or on site.
Admission to the exhibition
Daniel Boyd: RAINBOW SERPENT (VERSION)
€ 9 / reduced € 6
Admission to all exhibitions
Daniel Boyd und Indigo Waves and Other Stories
€ 15 / reduced € 10
In addition to our normal price, we also offer reduced prices and free admission if you are eligible. When booking in our online shop, select the date and admission period; when the price is displayed, you can then specify the ticket type in the drop-down menu called “Discounts”. Find more information on the different ticket types under “read more”.
1. Standard price
2. Reduced price
The reduced price is available for the following persons on presentation of appropriate identification:
- students, trainees (from 18 years of age), those engaged in national or community service
- unemployed persons claiming „ALG I“ job-seekers’ allowance
- severely disabled persons (with at least 50% reduction in earning capacity) on presentation of the appropriate identification
3. Free admission
Free admission is available for the following persons on presentation of appropriate identification:
- Children and young people up to the age of 18
- Representatives of the press holding a valid press ID
- Persons receiving social benefits or unemployment benefits, type 2
- Persons accompanying a disabled person, provided the medical necessity for an attendant is noted in the disability pass
- Persons lending objects to the exhibitions (or their representatives)
- Members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM)
- Members of the International Association of Art (IAA)
- Members of the International Committee for Museums and Collections of Modern Art (CiMAM)
- Members of the Professional Association of Visual Artists Berlin (BBK Berlin)
- Members of the Federal Association of Visual Artists (BBK)
- Please do not plan a visit to the Gropius Bau if you are displaying symptoms or if you have been in contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from others.
- Sneeze and cough into the crook of the arm or a tissue.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Access to the exhibitions is limited. Please pay attention the instructions of personnel.
How to Get Here & Parking
Niederkirchnerstraße 7, 10963 Berlin
U-Bahn U2 (Potsdamer Platz)
U-Bahn U6 (Kochstraße)
S-Bahn S1, S2, S25 (Potsdamer Platz or Anhalter Bahnhof)
Buses M29 (Anhalter Bahnhof), M41 (Abgeordnetenhaus)
The car park is located directly next to the Gropius Bau on the corner of Stresemannstrasse 110 and Niederkirchnerstrasse and is open 24 hours.
First to third hour € 1.50 per hour
Each additional hour € 1.00
Day ticket € 25.00
We have a limited number of permanent, individual parking spaces available. For more information about renting one please contact .