Information & Tickets
Your Visit to the Gropius Bau
Extensive hygiene measures have been taken to protect Gropius Bau visitors and employees including restricting access to the exhibitions. Please wear your own mouth and nose protection on site and maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from others. We recommend to purchase the exhibition tickets in advance in our online shop. More information on hygiene and conduct requirements can be found here.
The Walther König bookshop and restaurant Beba are open under special conditions. Please note that the cloakroom is closed for security reasons. Bags and backpacks no larger than A4 format are permitted in the galleries.
Friday to Wednesday 10:00 to 19:00
Thursday 10:00 to 21:00
The ticket desk closes at 18:30 (Fri–Wed) / 20:30 (Thu)
Tel +49 30 254 86-0
Admission & Tickets
At the Gropius Bau you can experience all exhibitions and projects with one ticket, available in our online shop and on site at the ticket desk. The only exception is the Berlin Biennale (5.9.–1.11.20), which can only be visited with a separate ticket. These tickets are available on 11.berlinbiennale.de.
Regular € 15
Reduced € 10
14 September to 15 October 2020:
Regular € 9
Reduced € 6
16 and under free admission
Due to the current situation we do not offer special prices for groups.
A gift card for a visit to all exhibitions at the Gropius Bau on a day of your choice is available on site at the ticket office.
Schoolchildren, trainees, volunteers, students, recipients of unemployment benefits, pensioners and people with severe disabilities (50% or more) receive reduced admission upon presentation of relevant documentation. Admission is free for children and adolescents up to the age of 16.
Free admission applies to the following groups upon presentation of relevant documentation or identification:
- Press representatives upon presentation of a valid press card
- Medically necessary assistants accompanying individuals with severe disabilities, if stated in the severely handicapped ID card
- Lenders to the exhibitions or their agents
- Members of the International Council of Museum upon presentation of a valid ICOM card
- Members of the International Association of Art upon presentation of a valid IAA card
- Members of the Professional Association of Visual Artists Berlin e.V. on presentation of a valid membership card
- Members of the Federal Association of Visual Artists (BBK) upon presentation of a valid membership card
How to Get Here & Parking
Niederkirchnerstraße 7, 10963 Berlin
U-Bahn U2 (Potsdamer Platz)
U-Bahn U6 (Kochstraße)
S-Bahn S1, S2, S25 (Potsdamer Platz or Anhalter Bahnhof)
Buses M29 (Anhalter Bahnhof), M41 (Abgeordnetenhaus)
The car park is located directly next to the Gropius Bau on the corner of Stresemannstrasse 110 and Niederkirchnerstrasse and is open 24 hours.
First to third hour € 1.50 per hour
Each additional hour € 1.00
Day ticket € 15.00
We have a limited number of permanent, individual parking spaces available. For more information about renting one please contact .